300-HOUR Yoga TEACHER TRAINING
The Boston Yoga School 300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training is an academically rigorous and community-minded program designed for those who have completed a 200-hour teacher training and possess an interest in diving deeper into the mission and meaning of teaching yoga. The in-depth curriculum includes a study of the physical practice, the anatomical and energetic bodies, yoga philosophy, yoga history, the art of touch, smart sequencing, and teaching methodologies. In addition, all participants will receive feedback and mentorship on their own personal teaching journey throughout the program.
Applicants to this training must demonstrate an avid appetite for the practice of yoga and an interest in translating that content into teaching. Though it is not imperative that applicants be currently teaching public classes, much of this training will be geared towards cultivating a "lived" teaching experience.
- Early Bird Price = $4,200 (paid in full by specific early bird date which varies by program)
- Price Thereafter* = $4,500
*Optional Payment Plan:
- $1,000 - Non-Refundable Deposit to Secure Enrollment
- $700 - First Month of YTT on the 15th of the Month
- $700 - Second Month of YTT on the 15th of the Month
- $700 - Third Month of YTT on the 15th of the Month
- $700 - Fourth Month of YTT on the 15th of the Month
Cancellations made more than 3 weeks prior to the start of the training may receive a full refund less the non-refundable less deposit. Cancellations made within 3 weeks or during the training will not receive a refund. This policy is firm.To discuss this policy in relation to emergency and unforeseen situations please speak with your program Director(s) privately.